[freeside] Customer Add Error: Illegal of empty (numeric) domsvc

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Apr 23 19:12:01 PDT 2002

> 21 <http://203.34.142.9/aspdocs/edit/part_svc.cgi?21> 	 Domain
> <http://203.34.142.9/aspdocs/edit/part_svc.cgi?21> 	 svc_domain
> domain	 Fixed 	cybersol.com.au

It looks like you've added a service definition for a domain, but not
actually provisioned one.  Also, you probably don't want to set domain to
be a fixed value in the service definition - I doubt all your provisioned
domain services should have the same domain.

Follow all steps in httemplate/docs/admin.html.

--
_ivan