[freeside] Output from freeside-daily

Stephen Bechard steve at destek.net
Tue Dec 3 20:14:41 PST 2002

It appears that the freeside-daily script is attempting
to vacuum the freeside database, which can only be done
by the owner of the database/tables. Try to following...

hostname$ psql freeside

Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

freeside=# \dt

            List of relations
         Name         | Type  |  Owner
----------------------+-------+----------
 agent                | table | freeside
 agent_type           | table | freeside
 cust_bill            | table | freeside
 cust_bill_event      | table | freeside
 cust_bill_pay        | table | freeside
 cust_bill_pkg        | table | freeside

<SNIP>

 h_cust_svc           | table | freeside
 h_cust_tax_exempt    | table | freeside
 h_domain_record      | table | freeside
 h_export_svc         | table | freeside
 h_msgcat             | table | freeside
freeside=#

If these tables are not owner by the user you
are running the script as it will not be able
to vacuum the database.

Hope this helps,
Steve