Interim Radius records and handling DSL accounts.

Hugh Blandford hugh at island.net.au
Tue Dec 10 03:59:27 PST 2002

Hi all,

I have been browsing around the list and I was wondering if someone with
more knowledge could help out.  Does Freeside handle the interim radius
records or update records that can be sent out from a NAS?  Will it ignore
them if it doesn't know what they are?  If a connection stayed connected for
3 months could Freeside use the info contained in the update records to do
monthly data based billing without seeing a STOP record?

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with DSL customers?  I notice
that there are some broadband pieces in CVS but I was wondering if people
were using them and how they were going.

Thanks,

Hugh