[freeside] courier-mta table name?

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Wed Jul 17 19:57:10 PDT 2002

The easiest way would be just change the courier config file to use user
instead of passwd.  Otherwise, edit sqlmail.pm and change...

%fs_mail_table = ( svc_acct => 'user',
                   svc_domain => 'domain' );

%fs_mail_table = ( svc_acct => 'passwd',
                   svc_domain => 'domain' );

Here is the schema we are using for sqlmail:

CREATE TABLE domain (
  domain char(128) NOT NULL default '',
  svcnum int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  catchall int(11) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (svcnum)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
-- Table structure for table 'user'
--

CREATE TABLE user (
  username char(128) NOT NULL default '',
  svcnum int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (svcnum)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

And the MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE we're using for courier:

MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE     \
SELECT username, '', _password, [mtauid], [mtagid], CONCAT('/var/spool/courier/', \
'$(domain)', '/'), '$(local_part)', '', finger \
FROM user LEFT JOIN domain ON user.domsvc = domain.svcnum \
WHERE username = '$(local_part)' and domain = '$(domain)'

I have an example exim configuration if you want.

It was done like this so that we could use virtual domain hosting support
in courier.  It keeps a seperate spool directory for each domain.  The
export was intended for use with an MTA as well.  That is why the domain
table is there.  svc_forward support will be added eventually.

-Kristian