[freeside] First Month Charges

Rick Eicher II rick at pbol.net
Wed Mar 20 06:16:29 PST 2002

I am in the same situation. I am going to have two packages one that is flat
rate for old customers and one that is prorate for the new customers. When I
add the old customers I will sell them the flat rate so they get charge for
the whole month. Then I will run a update statement on the database to
change all of the bill next fields to the first day of the next month.

Just my thoughts,
rick