LAST call for MySQL support

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Mar 25 04:02:10 PST 2002

I'm getting very close to releasing pre12, and if it survives a little
bit, calling it alpha1 and working towards a 1.4.0 release fairly soon.
Now that the export rewrite is underway, the list of remaining 1.4.0
issues is very small.

I'll be publicizing the 1.4.0 alphas/betas/release more than the preXX
releases.

If the MySQL folks want to see MySQL support in Freeside, they need to
wake up and contribute support to work around MySQL's lack of subqueries.
If no one does this, 1.4.0 WILL NOT SUPPORT MYSQL.

--
_ivan