[freeside] ACH and Signup Server

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Wed Nov 20 20:20:17 PST 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:12:02PM -0800, Matt Joerson wrote:

> Is automatic check handling fully functional yet?

I have one person live on it and am turning up a second shortly.

>  If so,  what processors is it working with?

TrustCommerce and Jettis for certain.  Probably AuthorizeNet (supported
by the gateway and B::OP::AuthorizeNet, but I don't know of anyone who
has put it into production yet).

>  Will this function be enabled in the signup server?

It is already.  Perhaps you need to take a look at the
"signup_server-payby" configuration option.

--
_ivan