[freeside] Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint config

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Mon Nov 25 21:29:39 PST 2002

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 02:37:39PM -0500, Timothy M. Butkiewicz wrote:

> Has anyone successfully uses the Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint?

FYI, the customer I wrote it for never put it into production and I'm
not aware of any live sites.  You can always see the status of
Business::OnlinePayment modules at
<http://www.420.am/business-onlinepayment>.  If you do sucessfully put
it into production, I'd be interested to know so I can update the
status.

> I have the wrapper, successfully tested with the test script (in the
> csi dist.)
>
> Now I am trying to tie into Freeside.
>
> Using 1.4.1beta5
>
> Have the following configured in the business-onlinepayent config section:
>
> LinkPoint
> 123456    (store number)
> 123456.pem (store key)
> /usr/bin.lbin  (location of lbin)
> /tmp/secure/  (secure tmp directory)

The business-onlinepayment configuration option says:

  at least three lines: processor, login, and password.  An optional
  fourth line specifies the action or actions (multiple actions are
  separated with `,': for example: `Authorization Only, Post
  Authorization').  Optional additional lines are passed to
  Business::OnlinePayment as %processor_options.

man Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint says:

        my $tx = new Business::OnlinePayment( 'LinkPoint',
           'storename' => 'your_store_number',
           'keyfile'   => '/path/to/keyfile.pem',
           'lbin'      => '/path/to/binary/lbin',
           'tmp'       => '/secure/tmp',          # a secure tmp directory
         );

This means that your business-onlinepayment config option should read:

  LinkPoint

  Normal Authorization
  storename
  123456
  keyfile
  123456.pem
  lbin
  /usr/bin.lbin
  tmp
  /tmp/secure

Since B:OP:LinkPoint doesn't use a login and password, you need to leave
those two lines blank and specify the action and options.

--
_ivan