svc_acct with domain

Stephen Bechard steve at destek.net
Wed Nov 27 20:28:54 PST 2002

I am currently running:

Freeside version 1.4.1beta5
Apache apache+mod_ssl-1.3.26+2.8.10
p5-Apache-ASP-2.37

I just tried to setup an export for shellcommands_withdomain
and it doesn't seem to add the domain to the username when the
account gets created on the remote server.

I have configured the export identical to my shellcommands export,
which is pretty much the default FreeBSD you had for an example.
The only thing I added was a `-g $gid' so the user was put into
the correct group.

I have configured the username_policy to 'prepend domsvc'

Do I have to make reference to the domain in the export settings?

Thanks in Advance,
Steve