[freeside] Exporting vpopmail and Bank of America Processing

kragsdale3 at cox.net kragsdale3 at cox.net
Thu Sep 5 12:09:51 PDT 2002

> From: ivan at 420.am
> Date: 2002/09/05 Thu PM 02:51:51 EDT
> To: ivan-freeside at sisd.com
> Subject: Re: [freeside] Exporting vpopmail and Bank of America Processing
>
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 01:48:41PM -0400, kragsdale3 at cox.net wrote:
> > failed: can't open vpasswd file for kevinr at nationsnetwork.net:
> > /usr/local/etc/freeside/export.DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside/domains/nationsnetwork.net/vpasswd:
> > No such file or directory at
> > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/FS/part_export/vpopmail.pm line 82.
>
> Try vpopmail.pm from CVS
>
> --
> _ivan

Ivan,

I thought that I was.  Since this is a test machine right now,  I basically redid the install.  I recreated the freeside source directory, downloaded vpopmail.pm and part_export.pm and placed them in /usr/src/freeside-1.4.0/FS/FS/part_export/ and /usr/src/freeside-1.4.0/FS/FS/ respectively.  Then I ran make perl-modules and make install-perl-modules, make create-config, etc.

I'm not getting the vpopmachine field in the export configuration screen, so I thought that part was setup correctly.

Thanks,

Kevin