[freeside] ok whats this

Randell J Meyer rjmeyer at humbleguys.net
Tue Apr 15 10:32:19 PDT 2003

yes and yes I set both of the and I still dont get svcnum from
svc_domain to propagate I have evan tried to put them in th db by hand
and still dont work .... I am lost here about to buy rodopi

we sell multi domains/services need to be able to have users log in with
user at domain.com and have the accounts set up that way..