[freeside] Error: Illegal username (error code illegal_username) (2-32):

Nicholas Moline n.moline at wcwireless.net
Wed Apr 23 15:18:06 PDT 2003

> You completely missed the context.  The signup server doesn't have
> anything to do with setting up new domains.  Next time please read
> the thread in question.  Thanks.

I was just stating an example, there could be multiple instances where the
username for an account doesn't matter as much as other situations, or as
far as default goes, sometimes you want to give a suggestion or a beginning
of the username if you want usernames to follow a certain order.  And as far
as the signup server not setting up new domains, that's teh reason I don't
use it, I would prefer that when someone uses teh signup server they can
enter all the information necessary for a new webhosting account if they so
desire as it is I setup a simple form and go and add it myself.