Missing file Problem

Frank Barton pauling at starwolf.biz
Wed Apr 30 04:55:34 PDT 2003

Hi all, I'm trying to get freeside up and running, (1.4.1-rc1) on my Linux box using HTML::Mason, Everything appears to
be working except that when I try to go to the next step "configuration" I get a 500 apache error message, and
[error] Can't open /usr/local/etc/freeside/dbdef.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside: No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/DBSchema.pm line 137.

Now I can't find anything about this file anywhere, I've tried redoing the make create-config, and that creates 4 other
files with that name schema, but not that specific file.

I'm running Redhat 6.2
Perl v5.6.1
PostgresQL 7.2.1
and all perl modules are "Current" from CPAN as of th 27th of april this year

I'd be most appreciative of any help that anybody can give me.
--
Frank Barton
Starwolf.biz Systems Administrator