[freeside] print to a file??

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Fri Dec 5 10:21:16 PST 2003

Is it possible to NOT have the pop accounts printed on the invoices?

As some clients have 50 or so, and I do not need to invoice them with all
the emails each time, each invoice would be several pages long....

Also if a client has more than one package on his account how does that show
up in the invoice ??

IE a client has 3 websites with me , but the invoice only shows the first
one, none of the others....

Thanks...

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters