Suspension of Packages

Stephen Bechard steve at destek.net
Sat Dec 20 19:57:13 PST 2003

Hey All,

I am currently running Freeside version 1.4.1.
I was just wondering what the thoughts were on this...

I have a customer that has over 20+ different Packages
purchased and then just added one more, but never paid
the bill so the Freeside's daily script ran and suspended
the account.

This was all fine and dandy, except it didn't just suspend
the unpaid package, it suspended all 20+ packages...

It appears as the invoice due knows which package is unpaid.
It would be nice if only the unpaid Package was suspended.

Do you think this would be easy to implement or maybe it
is already in Freeside-1.5.0 Branch...

Thanks,
Steve