Clicking links comes up with Source Code

Scott Miller srmiller at interbel.net
Tue Dec 23 21:02:30 PST 2003

RedHat 7.2
Apache 1.3.27
MySQL 3.23.28
PostgreSQL 7.2.1
Freeside 1.4.1
Perl 5.6.1
Apache::ASP

After an extended amount of time, I was finally able to get all required Perl Modules (and their required perl modules) installed.  Followed the installation instructions located at:  http://www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/install.html

I can now view my freeside installation located at http://freeside.domain.com/freeside

I edited my httpd.conf file as such and updated the DNS for this domain:

<VirtualHost 63.166.12.251>
DocumentRoot /var/www
ServerName freeside.domain.com
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/freeside
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/freeside/cgi-bin
CustomLog /var/www/html/logs/access_log combined
ErrorLog /var/www/html/logs/error_log
TransferLog /var/www/html/logs/access_log

<Directory /usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside-asp>
<Files ~ (\.cgi)>
AddHandler perl-script .cgi
PerlHandler Apache::ASP
</Files>
<Perl>
$MLDBM::RemoveTaint = 1;
</Perl>
PerlSetVar Global /usr/local/etc/freeside/asp-global/
PerlSetVar Debug 2
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside-asp>
AuthName Freeside
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/etc/freeside/htpasswd
require valid-user
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

Now that I can view the freeside interface, it looks great.  However, when I click the "NEW CUSTOMER" link, all I get is the source code for the file /edit/cust_main.cgi

I've verified the permissions (755), but to no avail.

Can anyone see offhand, with the info posted, what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,
Scott

---