[freeside] Clicking links comes up with Source Code

Scott Miller srmiller at interbel.net
Wed Dec 24 07:42:45 PST 2003

Thanks for the help.

When I add:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside-asp
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/freeside
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/freeside/cgi-bin

service apache restart comes up fine, but still links come up with source
code.

When i remove that, and add:

<Directory /usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside-asp>
AuthName Freeside
AuthType Basic
Options +Includes +ExeCGI
AuthUserFile /usr/local/etc/freeside/htpasswd
require valid-user
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I get the following error:

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1514 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Illegal option ExeCGI
[FAILED]

You can view exactly what I'm talking about on this test server here:

http://freeside.interbelhost.com/freeside/

Thanks,
Scott