Multiple Servers configuration

Scott Miller srmiller at interbel.net
Fri Dec 26 23:59:59 PST 2003

Before I complete this install, I guess I have one additional question.

Will this work over multiple servers/

For example, I have on server as my radius, another as my mail, another as
my DNS (2) and another as my web hosting server.  Can this be configured as:

when a customer signs up (or when we sign them up) will it add the user to
the radius and mail servers?

I've read the docs, and viewed the demo, and it looks as though this is done
on one server.  If I am wrong and missed something, you can hit me over the
head, as I've been at this all day (couple days) and my eyes are about to
bug out.

Thanks,
Scott

---