[freeside] Export question

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Mon Dec 29 21:12:44 PST 2003

Hmm, good point.  We never added support for suspend/unsuspend, mainly
because we don't suspend email accounts.  How would you go about
suspending an email account?  Bounce all incoming mail or just change the
password for the pop3/imap login?

Kristian Hoffmann
PC-InTOUCH/FireToWire System Administrator
khoff at pc-intouch.com
---