[freeside] Export question

Sven Willenberger sven at dmv.com
Tue Dec 30 05:30:22 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 00:17, Kristian Hoffmann wrote:
> Hmm, good point.  We never added support for suspend/unsuspend, mainly
> because we don't suspend email accounts.  How would you go about
> suspending an email account?  Bounce all incoming mail or just change the
> password for the pop3/imap login?
>
> Kristian Hoffmann
> PC-InTOUCH/FireToWire System Administrator
> khoff at pc-intouch.com

If your sendmail.mc, for example, includes
FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients') and FEATURE(`access_db'), then a line in
your access file of

TO:username at domain.com	REJECT

will then reject mail to that address. You can define what the reject
message is (default is usually "550 Mailbox disabled for this
recipient").

Sven