[freeside] Export question

Daniel Henry daniel at enetonline.net
Tue Dec 30 08:11:52 PST 2003

it does ATTEMPT to suspend the email account ....  its virtually the same as
a radius account ....  it just doesnt pass the correct queue_args to be
exported .... it reverses the order of the _password and the svcnum for some
reason. I would prefer to just change the password to *SUSPENDED*password
as it attempts to do anyway .... it doesnt delete the account ... so there
is no bounced mail.

Daniel