provision

dave denney daud at kaosol.net
Mon Jan 20 18:09:44 PST 2003

Hi

I am running:

Freeside 1.4.1beta6
Apache-ASP-2.49
FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE
perl-5.8.0_4
apache+mod_ssl-1.3.27+2.8.12
postgresql-7.2.3
DBI-1.32
DBD-Pg-1.20

Most things seem to be working fairly well,
including shell exports. What I cannot figure
out is why svc_acct packages are provisioned
automatically, and how to prevent this.

I am using the fs_signup, and I do not want
customers to have access until we verify the account.

I searched the docs and maillist archive for 'provision'
and found nothing useful.

Also: when I have anything defined in the default domain
records it errors out when I try to provision a domain
with errors like:

Error: couldn't insert record for new domain: Illegal recaf: MX

In the 'defaultrecords' file it has:

IN MX 10 mail.kaosol.net.

I Just discovered that if I put a space in the first field
(ie: not leave it blank, as it should seem to be able to be)
then it gives a different error:

Error: couldn't insert record for new domain: Illegal reczone:

which I still have no idea what it means ... (nor does search)

Thanks for any help.

--
David Denney     Kaos OnLine   http://KaosOL.net/
daud at KaosOL.net  303-293-2207  "Order from Kaos"