[freeside] provision

dave denney daud at kaosol.net
Tue Jan 21 13:26:45 PST 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 07:09:36PM -0700, dave denney wrote:
> Most things seem to be working fairly well,
> including shell exports. What I cannot figure
> out is why svc_acct packages are provisioned
> automatically, and how to prevent this.

I'v dug deeper into this, and realized the answer ...
When a customer signs up, their username/passwd
needs to go somewhere ... doi!

I modified the fs_signup_server to suspend all
accounts at setup, since I'm not doing real-time-billing.

Next: fill out the LDAP functions to allow modify
and delete, as currently it only inserts, so I
have to manually modify and/or remove LDAP entries.
I had to modify FS::part_export::ldap to allow that
and should have it at least send reminder emails
if I dont get to full functionality soon. 8)

Sorry for bugging the list.

--
David Denney     Kaos OnLine   http://KaosOL.net/
daud at KaosOL.net  303-293-2207  "Order from Kaos"