[freeside] historical billing...

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Jul 9 06:07:03 PDT 2003

Well maybe I will forget about it, I still have paper docs for the
historical billing...

Thanks for responding so quickly..

BTW about the self-service thingy, I was interested only  in the part for
POP accounts, adding and changing passwords for the end user, as you
mentioned its not really completed yet, but is the POP part working or
completed? As I can fool around with that part then??

Thanks...

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada