[freeside] New Customer Error

Mark Stewart mark.stewart at teamnet.net
Wed Jul 23 07:53:44 PDT 2003

Ivan

Thanks for the response.

I ran the same registration on the demo server (http://webdemo.sisd.com) and
received the same response --> Error: Agent 39 (type 1) can'tpurchase
pkgpart

I used Marks as the agent, Anne.com as the Advertising source, Filled in the
billing address, complimentary account, First Package: Test Web hosting -
Basic webhosting package, Username: marks, Password: marks

And received the same error message: Error: Agent 39 (type 1) can'tpurchase
pkgpart.  We wanted to be able to setup the Username/Password for the
customer during the account creation to save some steps. Are we correct in
our approach or is this just a bug we hit?

Thanks for the help!

Mark