[freeside] setup help (Mason & Apache problem)

Jesse D. Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Fri Jun 6 16:46:42 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <ivan at 420.am>
To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [freeside] setup help (Mason & Apache problem)

> You're using the handler.pl for Mason verisons 1.1x and above with an
> early 1.0x version of Mason.  Upgrade to a current Mason, or follow the
> directions in httemplate/docs/install.html regarding Mason version prior
> to 1.10.

OK. I must have clicked the wrong link on the Mason website. I was running
1.05.

Now I have Mason 1.21 installed. and I have completed installation as
described on this page:

http://www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/install.html

However, when I go to the 'freeside-mason/config/config-view.cgi' page I get
404 and this in the apache error log:

[Mason] Cannot resolve file to component:
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside-mason/config/config-view.cgi (is file
outside component root?) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm line 847.

What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

Thanks!