Error: Illegal payment type. Signup Server.

David david at jetrentals.co.nz
Sun Jun 15 16:34:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

When ever I try to add a customer using the signup server I get "Error:
Illegal payment type" messages even when using "Complimentary". No
packages are available either under "First package".

I assume I have a config error but have checked it numerious times and
can't see anything obvious. Agentnum etc all match and have packages
available etc.

I'm stumped, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-David.

Using.
freeside-1.4.1beta7

/home/freeside-1.4.1beta7/fs_signu
p/fs_signup_server line 122.
  popnum => 1
  daytime =>
  ss =>
  country => US
  first =>
  comments =>
  payname =>
  referral_custnum =>
  pkgpart =>
  paydate => 6-2020
  payby => COMP
  state => CA
  county =>
  address1 => 1
  address2 =>
  night =>
  payinfo => 1
  city => 1
  fax =>
  invoicing_list => POST
  sec_phrase =>
  username =>
  last => 1
  zip => 1
  _password => 111111
  company =>
[fs_signup_server] Processing signup...
[fs_signup_server] Sending results...
[fs_signup_server] Reading (waiting for) signup data...
[fs_signupd] sending error to local client...