[freeside] User management with exports - general operation

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Sun Jun 22 06:55:04 PDT 2003

Make sure you've edited your service definitions and enabled the desired
exports.  Any problems running exports will display on the "Account
View" detail page (or "Domain View" etc.) for that specific service and
also on the "Sysadmin | View Pending Job Queue".

DBI 0.6.5 is ancient, if you didn't report the version incorrectly.

--
_ivan

--
_ivan