[freeside] Install Hints (i.e. finding MailTools)

Mike mjojciotti at wavelinx.net
Thu Mar 6 20:41:18 PST 2003

Here is the complete list of modules I installed to get Freeside
working.....In the order I installed them to get them to work.
MLDBM & MLDBM::Sync IS needed for Apache::ASP.
Some of the modules do have different names in the CPAN search list.
Just go to http://search.cpan.org/ and do a search for the module name (such
as MailTools).
The link to download the MailTools is:-
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/M/MA/MARKOV/MailTools-1.58.tar.gz
I HAD hand written a fairly complete how-to as I was installing
Freeside...But my daughter decided to get a pen to the paper. I'll see if I
can find the remians of it and try to re-write it, & submit it if someone
would like to use it.
I was using the RedHat Linux 8.0 installation, Apache 2 rpms  for the
server.

Have a great day,
Mike

--MIME::Base64
--Digest::MD5
--libnet
--Locale::Codes
--Net::Whois
--Business::CreditCard
--MailTools
--TimeDate
--File::CounterFile
--FreezeThaw
--String::Approx
--Text::Template
--DBIx::DataSource
--DBIx::DBSchema
--Net::SSH
--String::ShellQuote
--Net::SCP
--MLDBM
--MLDBM::Sync
--Apache::ASP
--Tie::IxHash
--Time::Duration
--HTML::Widgets::SelectLayers
--Storable
--Apache::DBI (optional but recommended for better webinterface performance)