no invoice_lines() functions in template?

David david at jetrentals.co.nz
Wed Mar 12 20:58:04 PST 2003

Hi,

I used the invoice_template from /freeside-1.4.0/conf/invoice_template
as the invoice template for a test install of Freeside but get the
following errors.

> Errors Output
>
>   1.no invoice_lines() functions in template? at
>      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1//FS/cust_bill.pm line 871. ,
>      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/ASP.pm line 1489

The included invoice_template appears  (read not a programmer)  to
contain a call to invoice_lines() as stated in the ../docs/billing.html

I have trolled the mailing list archives but can't seen any postings
that indicate what I have/haven't done correctly.

If somebody could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

-David.