[freeside] FW: Signup Server dies w/ error about storable (update)

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Sun Mar 23 14:06:42 PST 2003

fs_signup_server is dying.  Attach a debugger to it and determine
precisely how.

Alternatively, migrate the signup functions to the self-service
framework.  Since the self-service framework is replacing the
signup/passwd/mailadmin servers anyway, this might be a more fruitful
use of time.

--
_ivan

--