[freeside] How to setup a block hours service?

Dave Burgess burgess at mitre.org
Mon Mar 24 07:44:10 PST 2003

I'm not sure FreeSide is the entire solution - you probably need to
include a package like FreeRadius to help you.

Basically (I haven't done it, but I've been studying the problem) you
need to do the following:
1)  Set up the service in FreeSide so that it tells the RADIUS server to
set the maximum number of connect hours in the RADIUS database.
2)  Set up RADIUS so that it keeps track of the connect time.

I'm sure Ivan probably has an example laying around, and if he doesn't,
you'll be sure to let us know how you did it, right?

Dave