[freeside] Freeside Provisioning Help

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Fri Mar 28 10:05:02 PST 2003

svc_broadband is in CVS which is indended for use specifically with DSL,
wireless, etc. internet access.  The fields are customizable, beyond
ip address and service speed, so you can track any kind of provisioning
data you need.  If you'd like to check it out, I'd be interested in
hearing what you think of it.  Ivan hasn't quite given it the full thumbs
up yet, but I don't think our schema violates BCNF this time. ;-)

-Kristian