[freeside] postgresql error : ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not null attribute

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Tue May 6 18:18:34 PDT 2003

You upgraded from a prerelease development snapshot prior to
1.4.0 and did not make the necessary schema changes.

I attempt to maintain schema compatibility across major versions
(1.4.0->1.4.1 etc.) but you should be prepared to track schema changes
if you're going to run development snapshots.

You might try the the CVS Attic for upgrade instructions
<http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/freeside/Attic/>.

Good luck.

--
_ivan