Pg Error when trying to unsuspend a customer's package

scott at ruralnetwork.net scott at ruralnetwork.net
Wed May 7 16:41:51 PDT 2003

On a system Mandrake Linux 9.1 with it's prepacked versions of:

postgresql-7.3.2-5mdk
perl-5.8.0-19mdk
apache-1.3.27-8mdk

And from CPAN:

DBI-1.35
DBD-Pg-1.22
Apache-ASP-2.53
Apache-DBI-0.91

With a fresh install of freeside 1.4.1rc1 - without migrating an existing
database,

When I suspend a packge for a new customer I create, it works fine.  When I
unsuspend the same package, I get this error on the returned web page:

Error processing your request
Your request could not be processed because of the following error:

ERROR: pg_atoi: zero-length string

Or from my /var/log/httpd/ssl-error_log file:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  pg_atoi: zero-length string at
/usr/lib/perl5/ site_perl/5.8.0//FS/Record.pm line 687.

Any suggestions?  I should be searching for some field with a blank ASCII
string right?  Perhaps a date field?

 --
Scott Langley
scott at ruralnetwork.net