MySQL 4.1 support

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Fri May 9 08:34:01 PDT 2003

Howdy list,

Just curious if anyone is actually using MySQL 4.1 and
Freeside together right now? Any problems with that
setup? I know 4.1 is alpha right now, but I'm just
evaluating Freeside at this point. No production yet.

If I _can_ use MySQL 4.1 and Freeside, then that's the
route I'd like to take since I'm more familiar with it.
Otherwise I'll just have to bite the bullet and install
Postgres.

Please, no "Postgres is better than..." comments. Not
looking for MySQL bashing. Just a straight answer.

Thanks.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,