[freeside] Adding realm to end of username in radius export

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Sun May 11 14:30:32 PDT 2003

Using or modifying the sqlradius export to do that is not a good idea
as it would break the username duplicate checking.

The correct solution would be to add an sqlradius_withdomain export that
did what you're looking for (possibly with options like the old
username_policy).  sqlradius_withdomain would be a subclass of the
current sqlradius, but without the "nodomain" flag set in the export
definition.

As always, patches are appriciated.

--
_ivan