Credit Card Processing after failed run

AcuLink Tech Support help at aculink.net
Tue May 13 13:16:17 PDT 2003

I am using Freeside 1.4.0 and been enjoying but have a question on how the default invoice events are handled with real-time credit cards.  If a customer's credit card fails to run the first time with the invoice, the credit card is not ran again for that invoice unless I define otherwise in the invoice events, right?

I have an account who was 3 credit card invoices behind, so I canceled the package and posted a small credit to the account (the invoices were still owing).  At the next days daily freeside run, freeside retried the failed invoices even though the invoice were over 30 days due and I don't have anything in invoice events beyond day 0.

Why did freeside retry the credit card invoices?

Thanks
Christopher