[freeside] Selfservice Server Config

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Tue May 27 20:41:51 PDT 2003

The self-service interface is under development and not yet ready for
non-commercial user-level support.  A announcement will be made when
there is proper documentation and we're ready to field user-level
questions concerning it.  At this time, if you have need of the
self-service functionality, you should become involved in or sponsor
development or documentation.

--
_ivan

--