adding fields to customer records

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Thu Nov 13 04:46:51 PST 2003

I have a friend who's just started using freeside for his little business.  He
says that he'd like to add a field or two to the customer records and would
like me to "look into it".  I've looked at the docs, and I've found no mention
of being able to add a field.

As of yet, I have not had the chance to go look at the system (I installed it
for him, but I didn't try adding fields to records while I had it here)
itself to poke around it, but I thought I'd check here first to see if such a
thing is provided for by freeside, or if I'll have to modify the scripts to
get the job done.

Basically, I'm curious what direction to expect to go.  Thanks!
--
-M