[freeside] keep getting blank svc_domain.svcnum

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.net
Thu Nov 20 12:39:07 PST 2003

OK, this wasn't very clear in the first two paragraphs.  What I mean is:

"I don't know exactly how you would set up separate svc_domains for each
individual customer.  But it may be instructive to give you the info you would
need to set up a number of svc_accts for accounts in your own domain, let's
call it: "