[freeside] Ab ovo....

jersey at ibex.co.za jersey at ibex.co.za
Tue Oct 7 04:58:10 PDT 2003

Hello Ivan,

I do not have problem with that or your charges but... Our financial guys, would like to test the software on the
in-house server. This means... stuffing it up... and up and again. I think that I will have to to reinstall a test
machine and deliver it to them in a "vanilla" format few times, before they know what development work must
be done. It will be not be used in exactly ISP enviroment. We will offer internet based services, I can not discuss
it at the moment. And unlikely we will run credit cards, more likely debit orders. It will be only for south african
environment. We will defintely need customisation and you would be the best person to do it. I know all the
advantages of internet :)). But at the moment I have to be able to install it few times just for testing :(.