Payby problem....

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Sep 10 13:15:12 PDT 2003

My system is Apache 1.3.27
Mysql 4.1
Lattest Freeside 1.50

Event Payby After Action Options Code
3 Send invoice BILL 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
2 RealTime CARD 0 seconds realtime-card  $cust_bill->realtime_card();
6 send invoice CARD 14 minutes and 24 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
1 Comp invoice COMP 0 seconds comp  $cust_bill->comp();
5 Send invoice DCHK 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
4 Send invoice DCRD 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();

Above are my invoice events, I am trying to use the realtime credit card
payby and pay the invoice, then after it is paid send an email of the
invoice with it paid to the customer.

This does pay the invoice but never sends the email, can anyone see
what's wrong? If I have the payby as BILL it emails the invoice no
problem.

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada