[freeside] Payby problem....

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Thu Sep 11 10:09:35 PDT 2003

Once the card has been charged and the payment applied (Done by
realtime_card()), the invoice is 'closed' and doesn't require further
collection.  Hence, no invoice is sent.

What you want is a receipt, which freeside doesn't generate.  I've been
asked to implement receipts many times, but I haven't gotten around to it
yet.

-Kristian