freeside and domains

Tue Dec 21 18:02:13 PST 2004

Is it possible to move accounts between customers?  I have a customer with
many clients, that wants to register his domains with me, then eventually
setup new customer accounts, and move their domains into them.  This is
similar to an account upgrade, with the exception being it's being moved to a
different or new customer account.

I know there's the 'long way' to do this, but there are atleast 30-40 domains
involved.  And naturally, this should be possible for any service, not
specific to any one type.

Thanks,

Scott.