Bug in 1.4.1 and more recent perl modules?

Nicholas Moline n.moline at wcwireless.net
Thu Jan 15 15:24:57 PST 2004

I recently upgraded packages on my machine and now I'm getting this error message and cannot use freeside, buth the web interface and the daily bill crontab is broken, i get this error message:

Cannot specify both sql_type and pg_type at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.2/FS/Record.pm line 272.

At first I thought this was an isolated problem but then I attempted to to setup a new freeside for a new company I'm a part of, and after installing all the perl modules and such I got the same error during the bin/fs-setup stage and cannot get 1.4.1 installed at all, can I edit FS/Record.pm somehow to fix this problem or should I upgrade to 1.5.0pre or should I force downgrade my perl modules or something?