[freeside] Unzipping FreeSide 1.4.1

Kenneth Williams kenneth at keyway.net
Thu Jan 22 17:37:00 PST 2004

root access as well as a very good understanding of UNIX in general. Also,
a working knowledge of Perl and SQL will go a long way. If you don't know
these I would advise taking a look at
http://sisd.com/freeside/commercial.html otherwise you will probably end
up no where and frustrated 5 months from now.

Kenneth Williams
Software Engineer
Keyway Network Systems