Custom packages

TSS Support support at tss.net
Wed Jul 28 10:45:26 PDT 2004

So nobody knows what's up here? I've looked at this a couple of times and
just can't wrap my head around that error. Probably partly a problem with
using MySQL far more often then Postgres, and so having very little
experience with the latter. Does this mean there's an old key in
part_pkg_pkey? Or something like that? Thanks in advance.

-Keith