New / Susp / Cancel Service Report

Troy Hammonds troyh at netsignia.net
Fri Nov 19 20:57:22 PST 2004

Just wondering if I can have the following code added to freeside so
that I dont have to do it again if I update.

Monthly.pm:

sub canceled { #active
  my( $self, $speriod, $eperiod ) = ( shift, shift, shift );
  $self->scalar_sql("
    SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cust_pkg
    WHERE cust_pkg.custnum = cust_main.custnum
    AND 0 = ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cust_pkg WHERE cust_pkg.custnum =
cust_main.custnum AND ( cust_pkg.cancel IS NULL OR cust_pkg
.cancel = 0 ) )
    AND cust_pkg.cancel > $speriod AND cust_pkg.cancel < $eperiod

  ");
}

sub newaccount { #newaccount
  my( $self, $speriod, $eperiod ) = ( shift, shift, shift );
  $self->scalar_sql("
     SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cust_pkg
     WHERE cust_pkg.custnum = cust_main.custnum
     AND ( cust_pkg.cancel IS NULL OR cust_pkg.cancel = 0 )  AND (
cust_pkg.susp IS NULL OR cust_pkg.susp   = 0 )
     AND cust_pkg.setup > $speriod AND cust_pkg.setup < $eperiod
  ");
}

sub suspended { #suspended
  my( $self, $speriod, $eperiod ) = ( shift, shift, shift );
  $self->scalar_sql("
     SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cust_pkg
     WHERE cust_pkg.custnum = cust_main.custnum
     AND ( cust_pkg.cancel IS NULL OR cust_pkg.cancel = 0 )
     AND 0 = ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cust_pkg WHERE cust_pkg.custnum =
cust_main.custnum AND ( cust_pkg.susp IS NULL OR cust_pkg.
susp = 0 ) )
     AND cust_pkg.susp > $speriod AND cust_pkg.susp < $eperiod

  ");
}

and the attached files in graph folder

Thanks
-Troy

dangerous content by Netsignia Online, and is
believed to be clean.