[freeside-users] buying prepaid online

Karl Hiramoto karl at hiramoto.org
Fri Nov 4 12:05:21 PST 2005

Hi All,

Anyone aware of a way for users to purchase a prepaid number on line?

I am a small Wireless ISP so Ideally I would not like to handle credit
cards myself so would prefer someone like papal to handle it.  So person
X would go to my online store purchase a prepaid number on line, and for
payment be passed to papal.  After payment confirmed, the prepaid number
gets displayed on the screen where they can print themselves, also they
could receive a email receipt of the prepaid number.

Does software like this exist already?

If not, I may start my own project.

Thanks,

Karl Hiramoto    <karl at hiramoto.org>
Yahoo_IM = karl_hiramoto   jabber.org=karl_hiramoto